Tuesday 3 June 2008

Jason Lewis - Lewis Love For Older Women

Actor JASON LEWIS can't stop romancing older women, because he is convinced sex gets better with age.

The 36-year-old Sex and the City star, who hooks up with 51-year-old Kim Cattrall's character Samantha in the big-screen adaptation of the hit TV series, admits he shares some of his character's desires for more mature partners.

He says, "Older women rock, especially when you're young. Young people should sleep with older people. Sex is something best done with experience.

"When I was living in France, I had a couple-month affair with a woman who was around 50. I never let her see where I lived, because I was a little scared of her. We'd meet in the city and she's take me out to her chateau, have this great dinner, make love. In the morning, I'd ride her horse while she cooked me breakfast. The she'd drop me off in Paris."




See Also